Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Chicago!

Well, we've made it to Chicago successfully, so our journey is about to begin! I've got 20 minutes of free Wi-Fi here, now that I've watched a video about the Hyatt Hotel. Jenna, our student adviser, gave us maps of where we will be living and we have planned out our initial Metro rides (from our homestays to the university). It definitely still has not hit me that I am about to fly to Paris to spend a month there. And actually, I'm not sure if it will until we are actually there and get settled into our homestays. I am very excited for all the new experiences I will have! There are 17 of us total going on this May Term to Paris. Dr. David Hagan is our professor, Jenna Peterson is our student adviser, and Karen Summerson will be my Parisian roomie. Well in approx. 9 hours we will be landing in Paris, something I have been looking forward to all year! Goodbye Chicago, Bonjour Paris!

No comments:

Post a Comment